iPhone 8 Screen Repair
iPhone 8 Screen Repair
Millions of iPhone repairs completed, and we’re ready for yours
- Apple Genuine Parts available.
- Get your device back fast with Same-Day Turnaround.
- All repairs backed by a 1 Year Warranty.
iPhone 8 Screen Repair
Glass is not always the only thing to break on a iPhone 8. After a drop the LCD can suffer damage as well, leading to a black screen, lines across the display or a screen that does not respond properly to touch or swipe gestures. Stop in today, and we can get your iPhone 8 started on its very own glass/LCD repair process.
Low Price Guarantee
Our low price guarantee ensures that we always offer the best price to our customers. Just bring in any local competitor’s published price for the same repair, and we will happily match and beat their price by $5.
The repair price must be a regularly published price. This offer does not apply to competitor's specials, coupons or other discounts.
How to match a uBreakiFix Repair Price to another retailer's price:
- Just request the price match right at the register while checking in a device for repair.
- Please remember, once the work order is printed and signed the price is not subject to change.
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- Price matching is only available for repair services listed on uBreakiFix.com
- The price in question must be published (either print or online) by a local retailer with a brick and mortar store front within 10 miles of the uBreakiFix location
- If the device you are seeking to repair is a repair service that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer, the local competitor must also be an authorized service provider and use original equipment manufacturer parts to repair the device
- We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock repair components at the retailer location (i.e., size, model, brand, color, spec).
- We do limit quantities to one-per-customer, per repair, per day
Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to:
- Repair Prices from auctions or retailers requiring memberships
- Prices from mobile repair providers, or any repair provider without a brick and mortar store front
- Repair services that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer unless the local competitor is also an authorized service provider for the same original equipment manufacturer
- Repair prices that are dependent on add-ons, other items, fees, or charges
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, or offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum purchases amount or quantity
- Repair prices that other retailers have listed as clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Repair prices that utilize damaged or used components
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices
iPhone 8 Screen Replacement
You love your iPhone 8 with the most durable glass on an iPhone yet, powerful processor and superior camera. You can watch videos, movies, tap through your apps at lightning speed and keep going all day. But the more you use your iPhone 8 the more vulnerable it is to accidental damage, and even the most durable things can crack. You don’t have to live with the inconvenience of a cracked screen while you wait for your upgrade, uBreakiFix can do an affordable and quick iPhone 8 screen replacement. Just bring your iPhone 8 screen replacement to one of our 400 conveniently located uBreakiFix stores and let our expert techs get you fixed up.
At uBreakiFix, we begin every iPhone 8 screen replacement with a complimentary, comprehensive analysis so that we can verify there are no other problems with your device. A cracked screen can sometimes lead to other internal issues and we want to be sure you leave with your iPhone 8 at 100%. We’ll give you a cost for the iPhone 8 screen replacement and if you agree, we’ll get to work right away. Quite often our iPhone 8 screen replacement can be done in under an hour. And you can relax knowing that our experienced staff handles iPhone 8 screen replacements all the time and is highly qualified to get your repair done.
We know that not only do you not want to be inconvenienced, you don’t want to pay a fortune for your iPhone 8 screen replacement. We’re committed to providing our superior service at the lowest price out there for an iPhone 8 screen replacement. If you find a lower price for the same iPhone 8 screen replacement, let us know, we’ll match or beat it. We also offer a 1 year warranty on parts and service. When you need an iPhone 8 screen replaced, you need uBreakiFix for a professional, affordable repair, done quickly!
How to tell if your iPhone 8 screen is broken?
It is sometimes difficult to tell which component of your iPhone 8 screen is broken. The LCD screen controls a phone’s image and touch capability, and the glass is just the protective covering. If you aren’t getting a clear image or your phone is not responding to touch, it’s likely the LCD that needs a repair.
Why is my iPhone 8 not responding to my touch?
The LCD screen is the component that is responsible for touch sensitivity on the iPhone 8. If your phone is not responding to your touch, a broken LCD is most likely the cause. A simple screen repair will fix this issue and restore touch capabilities to your device.
How much does it cost to repair the screen on an iPhone 8?
The cost to fix the screen on an iPhone 8 largely depends on the extent of the damage. The cost of a typical repair with high quality parts starts at $105. Visit your local repair professional for a diagnostic and repair quote.
Why is my iPhone 8 screen flickering?
If you are experiencing screen flickering on your iPhone 8, you are likely dealing with a broken LCD screen. The LCD screen and the glass together create your iphone screen, but they can break separately. A repair professional can complete a diagnostic and suggest a repair service.
What do you do if your iPhone 8 screen is black?
If your iPhone 8 screen is black, you are probably experiencing an LCD screen malfunction. This can be repaired with a simple screen replacement done by a repair professional. Your phone will be as good as new in no time.
Why is my iPhone 8 screen black and white?
If your iPhone 8 screen is black and white, you’re probably experiencing an LCD malfunction. The solution to an LCD malfunction is a screen replacement. Find a local repair professional to complete this easy and affordable repair.
Will Apple Care I replaced the screen on my iPhone 8?
If your iPhone 8 damage was caused by accidental damage including a drop or water damage, Apple Care might not replace your screen. Contact Apple Care or your local repair professional to explore your repair options.
Not All Parts Are The Same
At uBreakiFix, we don’t believe that all repair parts are the same. While there may be shops that can offer a lower price for installation, these shops can have low-quality parts and installation. We don’t compromise our parts or processes just to have lower prices. We know that bad parts can further damage your device or give it a lower lifespan. At uBreakiFix, we do it right the first time. We care about you just as much as we care about your iPhone 8.