LG G6 Home Button Repair
LG G6 Home Button Repair
Reliable repair for the device you depend on most
- Free, no-obligation diagnostics on all cell phones.
- Our lowest price guaranteed.
- All repairs backed by a 1 Year Warranty.
Low Price Guarantee
Our low price guarantee ensures that we always offer the best price to our customers. Just bring in any local competitor’s published price for the same repair, and we will happily match and beat their price by $5.
The repair price must be a regularly published price. This offer does not apply to competitor's specials, coupons or other discounts.
How to match a uBreakiFix Repair Price to another retailer's price:
- Just request the price match right at the register while checking in a device for repair.
- Please remember, once the work order is printed and signed the price is not subject to change.
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- Price matching is only available for repair services listed on uBreakiFix.com
- The price in question must be published (either print or online) by a local retailer with a brick and mortar store front within 10 miles of the uBreakiFix location
- If the device you are seeking to repair is a repair service that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer, the local competitor must also be an authorized service provider and use original equipment manufacturer parts to repair the device
- We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock repair components at the retailer location (i.e., size, model, brand, color, spec).
- We do limit quantities to one-per-customer, per repair, per day
Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to:
- Repair Prices from auctions or retailers requiring memberships
- Prices from mobile repair providers, or any repair provider without a brick and mortar store front
- Repair services that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer unless the local competitor is also an authorized service provider for the same original equipment manufacturer
- Repair prices that are dependent on add-ons, other items, fees, or charges
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, or offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum purchases amount or quantity
- Repair prices that other retailers have listed as clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Repair prices that utilize damaged or used components
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices