iPhone 6 Screen Repair
iPhone 6 Screen Repair
Millions of iPhone repairs completed, and we’re ready for yours
- Apple Genuine Parts available.
- Get your device back fast with Same-Day Turnaround.
- All repairs backed by a 1 Year Warranty.
iPhone 6 Screen Repair
When the glass cracks on an iPhone 6, there’s a big chance that the LCD can break too. In this case, you can usually see the dead pixels on the display and the device won’t respond to your touch. This quick fix is no problem for our techs and you’ll have your device back soon.
Low Price Guarantee
Our low price guarantee ensures that we always offer the best price to our customers. Just bring in any local competitor’s published price for the same repair, and we will happily match and beat their price by $5.
The repair price must be a regularly published price. This offer does not apply to competitor's specials, coupons or other discounts.
How to match a uBreakiFix Repair Price to another retailer's price:
- Just request the price match right at the register while checking in a device for repair.
- Please remember, once the work order is printed and signed the price is not subject to change.
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- Price matching is only available for repair services listed on uBreakiFix.com
- The price in question must be published (either print or online) by a local retailer with a brick and mortar store front within 10 miles of the uBreakiFix location
- If the device you are seeking to repair is a repair service that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer, the local competitor must also be an authorized service provider and use original equipment manufacturer parts to repair the device
- We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock repair components at the retailer location (i.e., size, model, brand, color, spec).
- We do limit quantities to one-per-customer, per repair, per day
Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to:
- Repair Prices from auctions or retailers requiring memberships
- Prices from mobile repair providers, or any repair provider without a brick and mortar store front
- Repair services that uBreakiFix provides as an authorized service provider for an original equipment manufacturer unless the local competitor is also an authorized service provider for the same original equipment manufacturer
- Repair prices that are dependent on add-ons, other items, fees, or charges
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, or offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum purchases amount or quantity
- Repair prices that other retailers have listed as clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Repair prices that utilize damaged or used components
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices
iPhone 6 Screen Replacement
Dropping your iPhone 6 and cracking your screen can be maddening. We’ve all been there. Trying to read your email, take a picture, or use an app through a cracked lines is beyond distracting. An iPhone 6 screen replacement is one of the most common repairs we see. So find the location in your area and come to uBreakiFix for a professional, fast screen replacement right away.
Don’t wait too long to get your iPhone 6 screen replaced. A cracked screen can lead to other issues with your phone. To rule out any of these other potential issues with your iPhone 6 repair, uBreakiFix provides a free diagnostic when you bring us your device. Once we have pinpointed the exact issue with your phone, one of our expert team members will give you an estimate for the cost of the replacement. We think you’ll like what you hear and we’ll be ready to get started immediately. Replacing the screen on an iPhone 6 can usually be done in under an hour. We know how important your phone is to you, and how much you need it running at optimal speed. We will do everything we can to have your screen replacement done as quickly as possible.
A high-quality iPhone 6 screen replacement doesn’t mean a high price tag. uBreakiFix is committed to servicing your device at the lowest possible price. And if you do find a lower advertised price on the same iPhone 6 screen replacement, we’ll match it and beat it. Furthermore, our iPhone 6 screen replacement repairs have a 1 year warranty. When you need a professional, affordable and speedy iPhone 6 screen replacement, you need uBreakiFix.
How to Tell if Your iPhone 6 Screen is Broken?
Your iPhone 6 screen has two components: the glass and the LCD. If you see lines of dead pixels or the device is not responding to your touch the LCD is most likely broken. The glass can crack and shatter, but if you can still operate the phone, your LCD is still intact.
Why is My iPhone 6 Not Responding to My Touch?
There are many reasons your iPhone 6 might not be responding to your touch. Your iPhone's LCD screen controls touch capability and a bad drop can damage it's sensitivity to touch. Getting the LCD replaced will fix this issue.
How Much Does it Cost to Fix the Screen on an iPhone 6?
Getting your iPhone 6 screen repaired is less expensive than you think. At uBreakiFix, an average price for an iPhone 6 screen repair starts at $79.
Why is My iPhone 6 Screen Flickering?
If your iPhone 6 screen is flickering, it could be a sign of a broken LCD. Your screen is made up of two parts: the LCD and the glass. The LCD controls what you see on your screen as well as touch sensitivity. Getting an LCD repair is easy and affordable.
Can a cracked iPhone 6 screen be fixed?
A cracked iPhone 6 screen can quickly and easily be fixed. A repair professional can remove both the glass and the LCD and replace them in around 30 minutes.
How much is it to fix a cracked iPhone 6 screen?
A cracked iPhone 6 screen is a quick and affordable repair. Most repairs for this part start at $79 and can be completed in about an hour.
What do you do if your iPhone 6 screen is black?
An iPhone 6 screen that won’t turn on can be a sign that the LCD screen is broken or malfunctioning. A repair professional can evaluate the issue and complete a screen replacement to get your iPhone back in working order.
Why is My iPhone 6 screen black and white?
The LCD screen is the component that controls the image you see on your iPhone 6. If it is flashing or stuck on a black or white image, it could need to be replaced. Bring your device to a repair professional for an evaluation and repair.
Will Apple Care I replaced the screen on my iPhone 6?
If you are enrolled in Apple Care, you may be eligible for a screen repair. If the damage was the fault of the user, however, there will be a repair fee.
Not All Parts Are The Same
At uBreakiFix, we don’t believe that all repair parts are the same. While there may be shops that can offer a lower price for installation, these shops can have low-quality parts and installation. We don’t compromise our parts or processes just to have lower prices. We know that bad parts can further damage your device or give it a lower lifespan. At uBreakiFix, we do it right the first time. We care about you just as much as we care about your iPhone 6.