Our Secret Recipe for Repair
Wondering how to tackle a soaking wet phone that won’t turn on anymore?
We’ve got the answer for you! Forget about tossing your tech in rice.
True pros know the only way to go —
Ready to try our secret ingredient for repair yourself?
– First, find a container. We suggest an oven-safe casserole dish.
– Add a can of baked beans, then fully submerge your phone into this mixture.
– If you’ve already tried putting it in a cup of rice or two, no need to waste it.
– Feel free to add the beans directly to the dish.
– Remove your device after approximately 4 hours.
Did all those repairs work up an appetite? Make dinner while you DIY!
– Simply add 1 ¾ cup of water to the beans and rice left in your casserole dish.
– Warm at 180⁰F for 30 minutes, let cool, and enjoy your tasty treat. Yum!
We’re definitely joking. Please don’t try this gross recipe…
Or ruin your delicious baked beans by adding electronics.
Take your broken tech to your local uBreakiFix instead!
Still searching for a fix?
See our post on real DIY solutions for common issues you can fix yourself here.