UBreakiFix Repair Options
At uBreakiFix, it is our intent during the Covid-19 situation to continue to serve our customers wherever possible while protecting our technicians and performing our social duty to minimize the spread of the disease.
With this in mind, we have expanded on our current repair options to give our customers the ability to limit the contact they have during the repair experience to their level of comfort.
We are offering curbside check-in for customers who would prefer not to enter the store and remain in their vehicles.
To arrange curbside repair check-in:
- First, check if your local store is offering curbside check-in.
- Then you can make an appointment or just drive over.
- Give the store a call when you arrive in the nearest parking area and provide your vehicle information.
- Someone will be out to assist you within 5 minutes.
Carry-in repairs will operate similarly to our normal repair procedure, but we are taking extra precautions to ensure a sanitary environment for both our technicians and the devices in our care.
- Using gloves when handling your electronics.
- Using sanitizing wipes to clean your device when we receive and return it.
- Frequently sanitizing our tools, work stations, counters and bathrooms.
Call to make an appointment or just bring your device to your local uBreakiFix for our carry-in repair.
We Come to You
We recently launched our nationwide mobile repair program so we can complete your repair wherever you need us to be. These vans are outfitted with a safe and sanitary repair station including all necessary tools and equipment.
To schedule a repair with a mobile repair vehicle:
- First, check if We Come to You is available in your area.
- Fill out the form requesting a repair at your location.
- A technician will contact you quickly to confirm the cost for your repair, share available repair options, and schedule your appointment time.
- Then all you need to do is sit back, relax, and wait for the Mobile Repair vehicle to arrive.
We are also giving our customers the option to mail their device to their nearest location. Your device will be repaired, sanitized, and mailed back to you in a few days.
To arrange a mail-in repair:
- Create a mail-in order.
- Pack your device well and mail it to the selected store.
- The store will call when it receives your device to confirm a price prior to starting the repair and to take payment over the phone.
- Then we’ll fix it and ship it back to you.